Join me and other like minded, passionate fitness bootcamp owners for a day of business bootcamp!
Yup, that's right - it's time to get out of your own way, possibly a little out of your comfort zone, and step IN to your awesomeness so YOU can HELP more people. After all, that's why we all do what we do, right?
In this workshop we are going to cover the EXACT steps you need to take to get social media working for you.
It's true that organic reach is at an all-time low. You have probably noticed it yourself.
Where it was once easy to put out one or two posts on facebook and have a handful of new enquiries, these days it's a lot tougher. But, contrary to what the ads gurus want you to think, with consistency and the right strategy, it's certainly not impossible!
As well as covering facebook strategies, we will also dig in to some of the other 'Top 7' social media channels....
(Top prizes for anyone who can name all 7!)
I will show you strategies for 10 X ing your reach across these platforms with EASE (no, you don't have to master them all to get more leads)
In this 2 hour workshop you'll:
- Learn how to build your community and engagement, so that you can really connect at a meaningful level with your clients and prospects, meaning they stay with you for longer
- Understand the basic of accounts and setting up: You'll leave with all your social media accounts set up & ready to go, so that you don't have to waste valuable time doing this when you get home
- Getting the most from each post; understanding scheduling & boosting, so that your post reaches the most people possible.
- Learn how to write posts that get those all important shares on Facebook without coming across desperate!
- Get to grips with using hashtags effectively on Instagram so that your posts are getting seen by your ideal clients
- Understand analytics and how to use them to develop a strategy, so that you're not wasting time applying effort in the wrong areas
- Learn the best time to post for your audience, so that you reach more people
- Discover your followers demographics & buzz words, so that you come up in their searches
- Look at tools to help you save time, so that you can automate & go get to work on training people!
This workshop is part of a whole series. To find out about the others in the series please click here.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to attend a digital marketing workshop that was fun, packed full of hints & tips and small enough to get personal advice about your business?
That's where I come in!
Are you bored of blending in, struggling to define yourself from your competition and prove the difference you make?
I work with fitness, health & wellness entrepreneurs, who need clarity over how to make the most of their on-line profile, while gaining confidence to really push their business forward.
Please come armed with a notepad, pen & pencil, your laptop, and bags of excitement and enthusiasm!
Other workshops teach you theory - this is where mine will be oh so different! We will APPLY principles and you'll leave with a social media marketing strategy that you feel super-confident in applying.
Click below to claim your place. Grab it now and save $100 on the early bird price (limited places available for early birds).
Lunch not included.
NB - Exact location TBC but will be in Auckland CBD
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact me via my awesome assistant Jen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket is transferable to another person for the same event. Please email us to advise if you wish to transfer your ticket to someone else.
Your ticket is not transferable to another event or date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes please email email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope - just have proof of ID and or your confirmation email on your phone/laptop.
What's the refund policy?
Strictly no refunds. Should you be unable to attend, your place is transferable to someone else for the same event on the same date. Should you wish to transfer your place to someone else please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I lunch provided?
Lunch is not provided, please bring a packed lunch or take advantage of one of the many fantastic eateries in Auckland CBD.