Actions and Detail Panel
FITNESS, FUN AND FREEBIES!
Sat, May 20, 2017, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM BST
As many of you know at Fit For What, we’re all about having fun, great energy and #GoodVibes.
With that being said, our LAUNCH event will include a fun workout (for all fitness levels) to get your heart rate up and you can ask our team of professional PTs all the health questions you could ever want! (They’re gonna hate me )
Even if you don’t want to work out JOIN US for the good vibes, good music and refreshments!
• £3.50/person (To support the costs of the venue)
• Click Here to purchase
WHAT TO EXPECT!
• Meet the Team! Who are we and what are we doing?: “What is this ‘Fit For What’ Thing all about?”
• A great WORK OUT for ALL fitness levels
o We’ll have moderations of all exercises to suit your abilties
o (as mentioned please come along even if you cannot partake)
• Qualified Personal Trainers Support during your workout from
o (The cheapest PT session you’ll ever have!)
• Great refreshments!
• Free Raffle Entry!: A chance to WIN some FREE merchandise (T-shirts, Hats, Tracksuits all up for grabs)
STRUCTURE (Sat 20th May)
• 11.30am-12.10pm: – Arrival and Sign In (Indulge in refreshments)
• 12:10: Assume your position in the hall (Mats will be provided)
• 12:15: Introductory talk from Fit For What Founder, Victor Ben Salem
• 12.30: WE BEGIN !
• 12:30: Warm up
• 12:40: We get sweating! (My fav!)
• 1:10: Cool down
• 1:15: Mindfulness stretch (Relaaaaaxxx)
• 1:20: Refreshments (Get that post workout fix!)
• 1:30 Raffle draw!
• 1:40: End (You aint got to go home but you gotta get the h*** outta here... make like a banana and split...make like a..ok you get the point
WHAT TO BRING!
• A towel
• Some clothes you don’t mind sweating in :)
• A bottle of water
• A smile!
HOW TO GET THERE
• Address: Bow School, 44 Twelvetrees Cres, London E3 3QW
DO NOT GO TO FAIRFIELD ROAD! (Google be trippin sometimes)
• By Train: Closest station: Bromley-by-bow
(District & Hammersmith
• By bus. Bus D8
• Driving: Please ask my Uncle Google
o FREE parking at the Tesco for 2 hours (2mins walk from the venue)
HEALTH & SAFETY
• We will require all attendees (who will be working out) to fill out a 1min form to indicate that you are healthy to train
Please RSVP so we can get an idea of numbers and get your TICKET here!
Share with others!
It will be a day to remember! Don't miss out!