FITCONVENTION SPORTS FESTIVAL is on October 8-9 at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA.
Over 105,000 square feet of sports and competition with over 100 exhibitors sampling their products.
We continue to innovate and integrate new events into our schedule and our last event featured new events including: meal prep wars, 3-point contest (hosted by Superstar Basketball), basketball skills challenge (hosted by Extra Credit), football skills challenge (hosted by STARS).
FITCONVENTION SPORTS FESTIVAL promotes fitness, health and sports as an active lifestyle. Fitness is universal and limited to just lifting weights. We are adding new events this October including FUTSAL, 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament, Strongman Tournament, Bodybuilding, Deadlift Competition, Throwdown (crossfit) and more.
Please register on our website if you would like to participate in our events: www.thefitconvention.com
We look forward to seeing you this October at the Fairplex in Pomona.
- Date: October 8-9, 2016
- Location: Fairplex in Pomona, CA.
- Size: 105,000 sq ft
- Attendees: 5,000+
- Exhibitors: 100+
- Marquee events including: Mr and Miss FITCONVENTION SPORTS FESTIVAL, 3-point shooting contest, 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament, FUTSAL Tournament, Deadlift Competition, Bodybuilding (Sunday only), Strongman Tournament, Throwdown and more. (Register for our competitions on our website -www.thefitconvention.com)
- Fashion Show: Over 22 apparel brands were represented in our most recent show. Looking for the latest gym apparel this Fall/Winter 2016 season? Make sure to check out the Fashion Show. We create a Look Book with the photos from the Fashion Show and our Fall 2016 Look Book is scheduled to come out on Black Friday.
- Workout with your favorite fitness celebrities: Meet & Greets are awesome but how about having an opportunity to work out with the people who inspire you? Our past workouts included workouts with Buff Bunny & Jen Heward, Metta World Peace, Bone Collector (Street ball legend) and Ana Cheri.
- Workout Demos: fitness centers and gym equipment will be doing workout demos on the Main Stage.