Congratulations on your admission to Roosevelt University! Admitted first-year, undergraduate students and their families are invited to Admitted Student Day on Saturday, June 20th or Wednesday, July 1st from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the Chicago Campus.
During Admitted Student Day, you will be able to:
- Talk with staff and current students about classes and majors.
- Tour the our Vertical Campus.
- Learn about and discuss tuition and fees, payment plans, and Financial Aid application (FAFSA).
- Meet your future classmates!
- Have fun exploring your new life as a Rooseveltian!
We encourage students to visit www.roosevelt.edu/admitted to pay the admission deposit prior to attending this event. Also, please complete the online FAFSA if you have not already done so.
Join us and take the next step toward becoming at Roosevelt student!