Actions and Detail Panel
First Time Homebuyer Workshop *April/Thursday Evening*
Thu, April 27, 2017, 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM EDT
Join me and and Robin Delaney of Keller Williams - always the 4th Thursday of every month! Spaces fill up fast, so register early.
Buying a home does NOT have to be a stressful experience!
- Free event in a casual group setting where you can ask questions
This FREE workshop is for you if...
- You are buying a home for the first time (or have not purchase a home in the past 3 years)
- You are overwhelmed with everything that you need to do
- You don't know what your credit should like or how to improve it (if needed)
- You would like to learn about down payment assistance programs and grants to help with your down payment
- You want a smooth, and stress free homebuying experience.
“Brandy was recommended to me specifically for her patience and
commitment, and she did not disappoint... As one of the first people I contacted
before I started looking at homes, I can’t express enough my purest appreciation
for all the assistance she provided me throughout the long process to ensure my
comfort from beginning to end. It was a pleasure.” - David Ouellette
You will learn...
- What you credit score needs to be (and how to increase your score as fast as possible)
- How much money you will need including your down payment and closing costs
- All of the costs associated with buying a home
- What to expect during the process
- Fourth Thursday of every month from 6:45PM-7:45PM at Keller Williams/Lake Nona
- Contact me at 407.949.0352 or via email Brandy.Robinson@gatewayloan.com
- Workshop begins promptly at 7PM
I know this workshop will put you on the right path to buying your very own home! Register now!