Actions and Detail Panel
First Time Homebuyer Workshop *April*
Sat, April 1, 2017, 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Buying a home does NOT have to be a stressful experience!
- Free event in a casual group setting where you can ask questions
This FREE workshop is for you if...
- You are buying a home for the first time
- You are overwhelmed with everything that you need to do
- You don't know what your credit should like or how to improve it (if needed)
- You want a smooth seamless homebuying experience
“Brandy was recommended to me specifically for her patience and
commitment, and she did not disappoint... As one of the first people I contacted
before I started looking at homes, I can’t express enough my purest appreciation
for all the assistance she provided me throughout the long process to ensure my
comfort from beginning to end. It was a pleasure.” - David
You will learn...
- What you credit score needs to be (and how to increase your score as fast as possible)
- How much money you will need including your down payment and closing costs
- All of the costs associated with buying a home
- What to expect during the process
- First Saturday of every month from 11:45AM-1PM at Gateway Mortgage Group 500 S Maitland Ave, Maitland FL 32751
- Contact me at 407.949.0352 or via email Brandy.Robinson@gatewayloan.com
- Workshop begins promptly at 12PM
I know this workshop will put you on the right path to buying your very own home! Register now!