We will provide an overview of the process of buying a home on Long Island, NY.
Each participant will receive an opportunity to meet with a real estate attorney and mortgage loan officer.
You will learn the following:
- How to Determine if You are Ready to Buy a Home
- How to Calculate How Much You Can Buy
- How to Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
- How to shop for your new home
- How to find the right Realtor to help you find your new home
- Learn what a Home Inspection is and why you need one
- Learn what goes into your Contract of Sale
- What you need to apply for a mortgage loan
- Learn what a Title Search does for you and why it's important
- What happens at the closing
- How to select the right Real Estate Professionals for you
- and much more!!!