First-time home buyer’s seminar
Every Thursday 7-8:30 PM
180 Great Oaks Blvd, San Jose, CA 95119
Refreshments will be served
Is now a good time for me to buy a home in Silicon Valley?
Are we in a real estate bubble?
How much can I afford?
Is buying or renting makes more financial sense?
These are all great questions with significant consequences, given the high cost of home ownership in Silicon Valley and the uncertainty about the economy.
That's why I invite you to join us at one of my Silicon Valley Home Buyers Seminars for an in-depth analysis and open discussion about these important questions and more. In just ONE hour you'll be armed with information and tools that will help you make savvy home-buying decisions.
Who should attend?
First time home buyers or any home owner who is seeking to upgrade or downsize.
Some of what you'll learn at the Silicon Valley Home Buyers Seminar:
- How and why the market bubble burst and the missed warning signals
- Weighing the tangible and intangible benefits of home ownership
- Weighing the tangible and intangible disadvantages of home ownership
- Where and when to look for the home that's right for you
- How do I know when is a good time to buy a home
- In depth analysis of the current Silicon Valley real estate market
- The home-buying process, step by step (8 steps)
- What you need to know about loans and escrow
- What to look for in choosing your home-buying team
How much does the seminar cost?
Nothing! The seminar is complimentary. We offer these sessions at no cost or obligation. We are passionate about real estate. We want to share both our personal and professional real estate tips with others.
Why choose THIS seminar?
It will give you a complete guide and analyze your home needs and identify current market opportunities, as well as the many whys, whats, whens, wheres and hows of buying.
There are still a few spots left, so please let us know if we should save you a seat by RSVP to this invitation!
If you can't join this complimentary educational seminar - no worries just let me know by e-mailing me and we can setup some time to meet for 45 minutes FREE consultation.
Shoukri Kasakseh (CalBRE: 01988016)
Real Estate consultant & Educator