Purchasing a home is one of the most important investments you will make during your lifetime. It can provide the physical foundation of your family’s security.
You are cordially invited to attend this complimentary event with John Laurito, CFP, CRPC, President and CEO of Concord Wealth Management and Paul Godbout, Mortgage Advisor at Finance of America.
When: Wednesday, January 11, 4 - 6PM
Where: Concord Wealth Management 230 Third Ave., 6th Floor Waltham, MA 02451
JOHN LAURITO, CFP, CRPC PRESIDENT & CEO CONCORD WEALTH MANAGEMENT
• Credit, debt and budgeting issues
• How to accumulate down payment and maintain sufficient cash reserves
• How home ownership can help you increase your net worth
• Cash flow changes and tax implications
• The role of insurance in mortgage protection planning
PAUL GODBOUT, MORTGAGE ADVISOR FINANCE OF AMERICA
• Current real estate market trends
• Different mortgage programs and which one is right for you
• Understanding short sales and foreclosures
Light refreshments will be served.
Questions? Contact Alex Swan Alex.Swan@cwmofnewengland.com or 781-966-3788
John Laurito is a registered representative of, and Securities and Investment Advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc., (HTK), Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC, 230 Third Avenue, 4th Floor, Waltham, MA 02451 781-966-2980.
Concord Wealth Management is unaffiliated with HTK. Finance of America Mortgage is unaffiliated with Concord Wealth Management and HTK. Concord Wealth Management and HTK do not provide real estate investment advice.