You are cordially invited to attend this informative and interactive event with Vitaliy Khomanko, Advisor with Concord Wealth Management and Tatyana Sherman, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty.
Purchasing a home is one of the most important investments you will make during your lifetime. It can provide the physical foundation of your family’s security.
When: Saturday, January 14, 10AM to 11:30PM
Where: Concord Wealth Management 230 Third Ave., 6th Floor Waltham, MA 02451
Please use front entrance as all the doors are locked on weekends. We will collect participants at the front entrance door.
VITALIY KHOMANKO | ADVISOR
10 – 10:45AM
• Credit, debt and budgeting issues
• How to accumulate down payment and maintain sufficient cash reserves
• How home ownership can help you increase your net worth
• Cash flow changes and tax implications
• The role of insurance in mortgage protection planning
TATYANA SHERBAN, PHD | REALTOR
10:45 – 11:30AM
• Current real estate market trends
• Renting vs Buying
• Is your home your biggest investment?
• What you need to do to be qualified for a loan and how you can improve your credit score.
• Different mortgage programs and which one is right for you
Questions? Contact Vitaliy Khomanko Vitaliy.Khomanko@cwmofnewengland.com or 617-991-8291