"First-Time Home Buyers
and RE Investors"
Seminar with Experts
Real Estate Attorney Michael Yesk will speak on
'Legal Aspects of Buying a Property'
Mortgage Loan Officer Brenda Perry will speak on
Real Estate Broker Farooq Khan will speak on
'Steps to Buying a House'
Learn how to get Government Assistance to buy your first home. Find out if you qualify to buy your first home with down payment assistance from the city.
“If I had a way of buying a couple hundred thousand single-family homes
I would load up on them.” - Warren Buffet, Feb 29, 2012
Low down payment loans, record low interest rates and discounted property prices have created a never before opportunity for first time home buyers.
What you’ll learn from the Real Estate Experts at the Seminar
- How to buy a house. The home buying process step by step
- Which mortgage is best for you
- How to take advantage of government incentives for first-time home buyers
- Down Payment Assistance Programs (Get paid to buy a home)
- How to find the perfect home and location in your price range
- How to negotiate the best price for your new home
- The importance of a home inspection
- Learn the legal aspects of real estate transactions for first time home buyers and investors.
- Learn to fill Real Estate documents properly. Learn to avoid common mistakes that first-time home buyers/ investors make and avoid getting stuck in a bad real estate contract.
- How to identify and profit from buying a short sale
Farooq Khan is a Real Estate Broker, investor and Certified Distressed Properties Expert (CDPE) with over 20 years experience in Real Estate. Farooq is a home buying and real estate investment expert.
Brenda Perry NMLS, Mortgage Loan Officer at Prospect Mortgage, will speak about financing which is the critical element to a successful real estate transaction.
Michael Yesk a Real Estate Attorney an Attorney for 24 years. He is the co-author of “The Real Estate Investment Flow Chart.
Wednesday March 21, 2012 – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Hyatt Dublin 4950 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568
Share this with everyone who would benefit from attending this event
Limited Seating. Reserve your space now
Event Date: Wednesday - March 21st, 2012 Event Times: The meeting starts at 6:30 pm until 9:00 pm
(Registration/Networking starts at 6:00 pm)
Event Location: FIRST TIME HOME BUYER SEMINAR
4950 Hacienda Drive
Phone: (925) 828-9006
Dublin, California 94568 USA
When & Where
The Villages Group
A private oasis for the Gay & Lesbian Community who want an “Active & Healthy Lifestyle” in the warm, friendly & healthy climate of Southern France.