San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive seminar for all entrepreneurs seeking to start a small business in New Jersey. It is a 2 hour roundtable seminar that provides an opportunity for attendees interested in starting a business to discuss the steps and procedures in starting and operating a business and address start-up issues or questions with an SBDC business expert. This seminar will cover:
- Selecting Your business legal structure (i.e. LLC,C & S Corps/Partnerships/Sole Proprietor)
- Online Business Registration with New Jersey
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- NJ Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
- NJ Licenses & Permits (including Departments to obtain)
- IRS Schedule C & Getting a Federal Tax ID (EIN #)
- Source/Types of Funding + Alternative Microloan Lender
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Business Code
All participants will receive training materials and handouts included in the cost.
Cost to attend: $10
Sorry, no cash will be accepted for registration for this event
Advanced payment on Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 1 week of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelations recieved less than 1 week before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We will require a 2 week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a "No Show" to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.
Save This Event
When & Where
NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark
The New Jersey Small Business Development Center (NJSBDC) at Rutgers-Newark is the premier provider of strategic, growth focused business training and technical assistance services to established small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs. With the Center’s motto to offer the “Right Strategy, Smart Growth, Infinite Possibilities” supports our mission to help entrepreneurs and business owners start and grow sustainable, successful small business through the delivery of appropriate training and technical assistance services and programs.