Join us for the most focused business advice in the Denver Metro Area.
In a little over an hour you’ll hear from experts in a live educational experience designed for business owners like you. First Fridays Focus was founded to create community, build strategic partnership relationships, and allow you to walk away with actionable advice to support you in your business.
Did we mention this was a free event? Thanks to our sponsors who support their community, this event offers coffee and a light breakfast, and is free for you to attend. A very special thank you to Good Fit Homes for sponsoring this month's event!
This month we are excited to hear from Josh Allan Dykstra, an author and recognized thought leader on the future of work and company culture design. He will be sharing How to Make Your Culture A Business Driver: The 4 ‘Seeds’ To Authentic Growth. Josh’s question for business owners is what if culture is something your organization could leverage to drive authentic growth in your business right now?
We want you to walk away having learned:
- Where culture actually comes from
- Why fixing problems will never make your company great
- How to leverage the secret that makes Apple amazing
- What music, your golf swing, and naps have to do with world-class performance
Your organization’s return on investment:
- Increased engagement across everyone in your company
- Knowledge to connect culture to business strategy
- A better approach to maximize energy among team members