San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EVERYONE MUST REGISTER FOR EACH MONTH IN WHICH YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE.
YES, IT IS KIND OF A PAIN. REGISTRATION CLOSES 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Members of the DLP, or those who have an annual subscription,or who wish to set up for one particular First Friday event must register, too. You are able to register for any of the months with an open event. Just choose the date from the drop down screen. If you plan to attend every month you must still register on this site for each of those months.
1. Eventbrite requires a quantity, choose 1.
2. You do not have to log in to an Eventbrite account to register. Just fill out the required information. Password is not required.
Once the DLP receives all of the order confirmations, location assignments will be made via email on the Wednesday before the event.
Single event booth fee - $100 regular placement (You'll pay on this site)
Subscription - 12 months by the calendar - regular placement - $400 (New subscriptions will be paid on this site. Existing subscription do not have to pay.)
Subscription - 12 month by the calendar - preferred placement - $600 (Sorry - no new preferred subscriptions are being accepted at this time.)
We do not waive the fee for any group, please do not ask.
Please read all First Friday rules and regulations before completing this registration.
FIRST FRIDAY RULES OF THE ROAD:
Non-profit exhibitors may, with prior DLP approval, engage in fund-raising activities.
Selling - Only exhibitors who meet these conditions may sell or take orders for profit: (1) DLP member; and (2) have a bricks & mortar business within the Downtown boundaries.
Participants must confine their solicitations to the immediate vicinity of their booth.
Participants may not engage in any activity deemed inappropriate by the DLP Board and/or management, including but not limited to (a) the dissemination of information, written or verbal, that is damaging or derogatory to any other group; or (b) any activity that is prohibited by city, county, state or federal laws.
Participants may not share booth space with any other organization or business.
Placement is at the sole discretion of the DLP and is final. Do not move your space without permission.
Violation of these rules may result in immediate expulsion from the event and termination of the right to participate in the future.
Occasionally depending on the theme, we may invite non-member organizations to participate if their presence adds to the the success of the event. Because we are a dues-based, not-for-profit marketing organization, we expect businesses and organizations who wish to benefit from this event to help pay for it via membership. Please do not invite non-member businesses to share your space.
Booth fees are non-refundable.
In the event of bad weather, or an Act of God, the one-time booth rental fee will be applied to a future First Friday no more than 2 months out.
Because the subscription rates are so heavily discounted, there will no longer be a weasther extension granted for subscriptions - new or renewed for 2017.
First Friday Set Up:
• First Friday events begin at 6pm. Parking spaces are coned at 3:30 pm. Streets are closed at 5pm. Main Street closes at 5:30 PM. We suggest that you drop your set up materials near your location prior to the streets being closed at 5pm. Once the streets are closed, getting close to your set up spot will be more difficult as you will have to cross barricades. If that is the case, please enter from Massachusetts on to Cedar to unload your set up. All cars must be removed from the streets, so you WILL NOT be able to park near your spot. You may park in the Main Street garage or the permitted lot on the corner of Massachusetts and Cedar, directly across the street from the Main Street garage. See STREET CLOSURE MAP.
• Set up is in the streets' parking spaces along Kentucky Ave.
• The DLP does not provide tables, chairs, tents or any other items for your set up. Limited electricity, unlimited smiles, and crowds of people are all we have to offer!
• Please respond EACH MONTH to any emails requesting your participation and activity at your booth.
• Once you notify us of your planned participation, we will email you a location for that month a few days before the event. Locations change to ensure that there is proper rotation for members. Please be sure to respond to the monthly emails regarding First Friday participation.
• Please be sure to clean up your area upon leaving, making sure any trash or stray paper did not fall to the ground. We are responsible for the park and streets during the First Friday event.
Save This Event
When & Where
Downtown Lakeland Partnership (DLP)
Downtown Lakeland Partnership, Inc.
A Florida not-for-profit Corporation 501(c)(6)
"Promoting & Advocating for Downtown Lakeland"