We Will Cover:
1. How to choose the best social media platform for your business based on S.M.A.R.T objectives and demographics (individual and group exercise).
2. Social Media Anatomy (beginners, intermediate, and advanced tools)
3,How to save time and money when managing your social media (explore available tools)
4.Build an Editorial Calendar-Includes trending hashtags and personalized trending industry hashtags and how to find them (individual and group exercise)
5. Breakdown of reports and analytics and what it means
6. Review types of ads, set up ads account, and how to get actual leads and sales (actual client ads and leads list will be used as an example).
7. BONUS: (a) Social Media Customer Review and Posting Etiquette
(b) Google For Business-Google picks up Facebook reviews (ranking)
*Space is limited to 25 students. It's recommended to bring your laptop or tablet but not required.
**Attendees will receive a USB drive with all worksheets for individual and group activities as well as some additional/supplementary materials.