San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You and your whiskey. You make a great couple. You've had a torrid love affair for years. Things get warm, then they sizzle. But you like variety. We get it.
Welcome to the first Annual American Whiskey Affair at Untitled! The $50 food & beverage package includes:
- Meet the Distillers that created over 75 American bourbons and whiskeys! Get up close and personal with some of the country’s most popular distillers and enjoy a lesson in the production, history, and flavor profile of each whiskey from each distillery. High profile distillers such as Wes Henderson (Angel's Envy) Bernie Lubbers and Craig Beam (Heaven Hill), Bill Samuels of (Marker’s Mark), Jimmy Russell (Wild Turkey), and Fred Noe (great grandson of Jim Beam), Jeff Barnett (Jack Daniels), Guy Rehorst (Great Lakes Distillery), Keith Kerkhoff (Templeton Rye), Jarle Lillemoem (Bone Spirits), and many more will be on hand at the pouring booths to discuss whiskey and autograph bottles for purchase.
- Whiskey Tastings! Choose from a selection of tastings from over 75 all American whiskeys and bourbon!
- Passed hors d’oeuvres including (but not limited to):
smoked salmon canapés - whipped chive crème fraîche, salmon caviar
pork belly lollipop - organic cherry mostarda
corn bread bites - maple bourbon butter
smoked chicken brochettes - bourbon soy glaze
- live country music from The WhiskeyBelles
- Complimentary admission to our late night Thursday party, Unbridled - a fun, funky evening of titillating variété.