FIRST AID AND ADULT CPR for Spanish Speakers
This course covers all the basics of First Aid and Adult CPR, along with use of AED devices; this class complies with OSHA requirements.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CONTENT
- Recognizing and Responding to Emergencies
- Avoiding Infectious Diseases
- Basic Life Support
- Rescue Breathing
- CPR & AED
- Bleeding & Wound Care
- Head, Spinal, Chest, & Abdominal Injuries
- Bone, Joint & Muscle Injuries
- Sudden Illness
- Poisonings, Bites & Stings
- Heat, Cold, & Environmental Emergencies
Course Completion Certificate: Program participants who successfully complete the course are issued a National Safety Council (NSC) certificate.
- CPR/AED is valid for 2 years
- First Aid is valid for 3 years
COST: $95 per person
When & Where
EPRO Safety Solutions
EPRO was founded out of a deep desire to deliver exceptional safety training by utilizing effective communication coupled with industry experience all the while maintaining a robust list of courses ranging from, mobile equipment, industrial hygiene, and competent/qualified person training as well as Train-the-Trainer.