The "First 100 Days" of FDR's presidency shaped America and brought us out of the Great Depression.
Roosevelt immediately established a new, infectious atmosphere of optimism.
- Are you optimistic about your business and 2017? Really?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you struggle with doubt?
- Do you have low energy?
- Do you lack focus?
- Do you face feelings of defeat? Stress? Anxiety? Fear?
This is not going to be another "goal setting workshop" but rather a strategic approach to a new begining for your company, your career, your purpose. We will discover what strategies are used to shape a new administrations first 100 days and how the systems, processes and focus can be a new launch point for your future.
"This nation asks for action, and action now. Our primary task is to put people to work. I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken nation in the midst of a stricken world require." - Franklin D Roosevelt, March 4, 1933
- What is the "Greatest Primary Task" for your business right now?
- What "Measures" are required of you for your success?
- What is going to make the First 100 Days different?
Space is limited for this Bold Leadership Workshop.
Friday December 16, 2016
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Catered Lunch is included
805 Broadway St. - 2nd Floor Conference Room
Vancouver, WA 98660
There is parking in the Cinema Parking Garage on 8th and C St.