Celebrate Red, White and BOOM! at COSI
With both lawn and reserved table seating available, we offer the best view and experience in Columbus. All proceeds directly benefited COSI’s mission to motivate and inspire interest in the sciences through access to engaging and hands-on experiences.
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Doors open at 3:00pm
Dinner available from 5:30-8:30pm
Event concludes at 11:45pm
Ticket Sales End: July 2, 2014, 11:00pm EST (or until sold out)
Your Fireworks with COSI package includes...
- Exclusive, up-close viewing of Red, White & Boom
- Access to convenient parking in lots next to COSI
- Dinner buffet, lemonade, ice tea & water plus popcorn during the fireworks included; COSI concession will be open with additional purchase options (Cash bar available)
- Access to select COSI exhibits: Space, Life, Progress, Gadgets, Energy Explorers and little kidspace®
- COSI's Science of Fireworks Live Shows and Giant Screen Movies - an optional but included 30 minute show at COSI's Gadget Stage (open seating for all shows).
- Science of Fireworks Workshops available throughout the evening
- Entertainment and COSI experiences before and after fireworks
Tickets available for purchase until sold out. Rain or shine, tickets are non-refundable.
When & Where
COSI, Columbus, Ohio's dynamic Center of Science and Industry, inspires the scientists, dreamers, and innovators of tomorrow. Opened in 1964 at Memorial Hall in downtown Columbus, COSI moved in 1999 to a new 320,000-square-foot home designed by internationally-renowned architect Arata Isozaki, creating one of the largest modern-built science centers in the United States. COSI continues to represent a significant investment in the economic development and community revitalization of downtown Columbus.