Fireside Chat with CEO of Phoenix New Media and 5 product DEMO's
Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM (PST)
San Jose, CA
Join us to meet the heavyweight speaker from Phoenix New Media. Learn how social network and new media change user life styles, and how entreprneuers can work with such new media platforms.
Event: Fireside Chat with CEO of 凤凰新媒体 Phoenix New Media
Time: 12:30pm - 3pm, 2/16/2013, Sat
Location: Hanhai zPark, 97 E Brokaw Rd, San Jose, CA, 95112
12:30pm - 1pm Registration and Mixer
1pm - 1:45pm: New Media - Meet Phoenix New Media and Phoenix TV
- Introduction by Victor Wang, President, Hanhai Investment
- Moderator - Laura He, The Entrepreneurs's Club, Forbes
- Speaker - Shuang Liu, CEO, Phoenix New Media
1:45pm - 2:30pm: New Media IT product DEMO
- HealthCrowd is a pioneer in mobile messaging for healthcare, having created a high-value premium business by combining the best of Mobile, SaaS, Crowdsourcing & Big Data.
- Moxtra is an app for anyone with a project or collection of things they'd like to keep in one place and share with others.
- Orbeus, an advanced cloud-based image analysis platform, helps computers see like human.
- help TV viewers retrieve any TV ad efficiently and effectively.
- On-site new media platform
Shuang Liu 刘 爽
CEO, Phoenix New Media; Executive Board Member and VP, Phoenix TV
Mr. Shuang Liu has been CEO of Phoenix New Media Ltd. since November 2011. Mr. Liu joined Phoenix Satellite Television Company Limited in 2001 and served as its Vice President since 2003. Mr. Liu served at Phoenix TV from 2001, where he has served in various managing positions, including Chief Director of Business Development and Vice President, in charge of investment, finance, investor relationships, legal affairs, public affairs and development of the finance channel. Before joining Phoenix TV, he worked at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP and Morrison & Foerster LLP from 1996 to 2001. Mr. Liu serves as Director of Fenghuang On-line (Beijing) Information Technology Co. Ltd. He has been a Director of Phoenix New Media Ltd. since November 2007. Mr. Liu received a JD degree from Duke University Law School, and bachelor's degree from University of International Business & Economic.
The Entrepreneurs' Club, Forbes
Currently based in San Francisco, I cover billionaires and Chinese entrepreneurs for Forbes. A new graduate from Stanford University's journalism program, I've worked for China's largest and official news agency as business reporter and news anchor. I joined the news agency as Beijing-based reporter and later Hong Kong-based correspondent, covering economies, companies, markets and governments. Meantime, I anchored news at Hong Kong-based CNCTV and wrote columns for China's leading newspapers, such as International Herald Leader, Shanghai Securities Journal, Reference News, etc. While at Stanford University, I covered tech firms and entrepreneurs in the Silicon Valley for Peninsula Press, a hyperlocal news site powered by Stanford's Graduate Program in Journalism.
Follow me on Twitter @LauraLiuHe My email: email@example.com Tips and story ideas welcome.