Fire up your Biz: How to stop the struggle, make more money, and get over your fears
Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
I meet women doing amazing things every day. Women who are passionate about their lives and their work and want to genuinely make this world a better place.
The steps that it takes to go from struggling biz chick to Badass Biz Chick require courage and resourcefulness. Many women LONG to make this leap but get stuck in a few ways.
I usually see 1 of 3 things happen:
1) Fear stops them from taking the actions to move forward ( “Who am I to be doing this? Who will listen to me?” sound familiar?)
2) Lack of business strategy, marketing know how, and chronic undercharging leave them feeling exhausted, their wheels spinning, and feeling like a complete failure.
3) Habitual diminishing of their presence, vocal power, and feminine energy leaves them feeling and looking small, lackluster, less confident and results in having others perceive you that way ( not attractive, untrustworthy = not buying from you)
I wanna help you and your biz sizzle!
Come join me for a fun + kickass evening of biz training and connection.
There's two parts to this evening
1) Valuable and Actionable biz training
2) 2 Open spots for "Light you Up" coaching
- 10 min of valuable time from me where I'll give you feedback on your top 3 natural assets that you might not even realize, show you how to amplify them and also your big 3 "achilles heel" traits that are holding you back big time and how to leverage them
Here's what to expect in our training portion, you'll learn:
- The SINGLE most important thing that I do that helps me make money AND make a difference in people's lives.. that you can start implementing right now
- How to stop diminishing your presence in all areas: your website, marketing copy, phsyical appearance, and speaking presence on camera and in person
- The 5 keys to business confidence
- The Menstrual Strategy- How to use your period to make more money
I'll also be sharing the details about a really fun and badass way you can go deeper with me over the summer, the most firey time of year, as we fire up our biz and our lives!
How do you get one of those two valuable spots??? COME to the event, I'll be drawing names for those spots.
This will be an excellent place to meet other like minded women as well!
I'm so looking forward to this!
Lauren Sheehan is the founder of The Feminine Rhythm and creator of the Badass Business Chick School of Feminine Business and Entrepreneurship. She has been in the field of training and education as a teacher, speaker and seminar leader for 4 years. Her primary areas of focus are feminine business and leadership, presentation and speaking skills, and personal presence on stage or on camera. She was featured in Austin Women Magazine in Summer 2011 as one of the “Top 10 young women to watch”. She teaches classes on the Art of Feminine Presence in Austin, Texas.
When & Where
Lauren Sheehan is the founder of FeminineRhythm.com, creator of the Badass Business Chick School of Feminine Business and Entrepreneurship, and master Art of Feminine Presence™Teacher. She has been in the field of training and education as a teacher, speaker and seminar leader for 5 years. Her primary areas of focus are feminine expression and presence, man-woman relating, and knowing what it actually takes to live and working in the flow and be a happy human being. She was featured in Austin Women Magazine in Summer 2011 as one of the “Top 10 young women to watch”.