Actions and Detail Panel
Fire Southeast 2017
Thu, May 11, 2017, 7:00 PM – Fri, May 12, 2017, 11:59 PM EDT
What is FIRE?
There is only one agenda... And that is to come hear from God and sit in His presence... clarity, direction, comfort, healing, power, refreshment, new vision... and anything else He wishes to do in us. This ministry event is not coordinated by any one person, but a gathering of people coming together in one mind, to worship the King of Kings. We know God will send us out empowered and in deeper relationship with Him. It's for men & women, married or single who want to go deeper. This particular Fire event is hosted by Dusty & Ann Hammock, Ashley Shepherd and Lara Shumaker.
Where did this start? The first retreat began with 34 women just two years ago called Drenched. We met from different cities, different churches and gathered in a cabin with our sleeping bags, bibles, journals, a few instruments and no agenda. Our simple motive was to worship God and see what He might do in our midst. It was a "Surprise us, Lord!" type of weekend. We sang, we laid still, we prayed, and we talked. Laughter, tears, healing, power and miracles... To say He showed up and turned us upside down would be an understatement! FIRE is an extension of the Drenched retreat and it includes men & women. It's more than an event. It's a radical love movement that will take your breath away. The Lover of your soul will meet you here. Going into FIRE is the same expectant heart as when we began, "Lord, we're here to meet with You, commune with You, feel Your heart, and to love you. Do something new in me. Have Your way. Surprise us, Lord!"
Conference access and materials
Food: Your registration covers 1 meal (lunch on Friday). (Please feel free to bring your own snacks and a water bottle.)
Accommodations: There are no overnight accommodations included with your registration, but we have secured a block of 20 rooms at the Fairfield Inn for $109 per night which does include breakfast. The number for the hotel is 423-664-2501. The block of rooms close on April 12, 2017, and is under "Fire 2017" for block rate.
Encouraged Offering: Because this is a non-profit event and no compensation is collected by any person who is ministering, we are able to keep the registration costs low! In these types of scenarios, it is Biblically correct to offer monetary gifts to show our overflowing gratitude and take care of people who have ministered to us. Although it is not required or monitored, we encourage you to bring a monetary gift to offer on Friday. Please pray and ask The Lord what He would have you give. (Cash or checks are fine - if you are going to write a check, we will let you know who to make the check out to at FIRE)
A Few Items of Business:
1. One-day attendance option is not available. With the exception of an emergency, we discourage you from coming for only part of the time.
2. The EARLY BIRD registration fee is $69. Registration covers 1 meal. Early bird registration ends March 31st. Registration beginning on April 1st will be $99.
3. Registration is non-refundable.
4. IMPORTANT: Each and every person MUST register at this site and consent to the waiver to attend. Waiver is built into the registration site, you will need to read it and check the box to complete your registration. Thank you for understanding the formalities that must take place in order for us to have an amazing time together!
5. No childcare will be provided. We do have a nursing mother's privacy room available for mothers with infants.
Wondering what to wear?
Men and especially women are always asking! Although there is nothing wrong with a conference type event, FIRE is different. It is organic in nature... No frills or high heels! Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, this could be jeans, sweats, exercise pants, or something a little dressier. We will spend some time outdoors, some time laying down and praying, or standing on our feet in worship. Even the speakers we've chosen to speak and minister will be dressed rather casually.
Thursday, May 11th
* 7:00pm - Worship & Prophetic START TIME
Friday, May 12th
* 10:00am - Worship & Prophetic START TIME
* 12:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch on-site (provided)
* 2:00pm - 4:00pm Men & Women's breakout sessions
* 7:00pm - Final Worship & Prophetic Session
What to bring:
* Exercise mat or blanket
* Optional offering gift (cash or check)
...and most important, bring an open and expectant heart!
Can I invite friends? Of course! Please ask them to read this page so they understand what FIRE is all about before registering... If after reading this material they decide they want to join us, then they are welcome to register as long as registration is available.
With great expectation,
The FIRE Team