Join us on Saturday September 24th from Noon -2:30pm for an exclusive collaboration and cultural BBQ with Chef Germán Lucarelli highlighting traditional BBQing the Argentinian way. This authentic feast will be served at Wardbrook Farm - a stunning, historical venue in Kennebunk, Maine. This event is strictly limited to and capped at 100 guest only.
- Cocktails reception, Americano Gancia Vermouth served with Traditional Northern beef Empanadas “Saltenas”
- “la Picada” assorted marinate appetizers, cold cuts, cheese & sausages
- Open fired chard grilled Beef, Chicken, Lamb & Pork
- “el Dulce de leche” Giant “Alfajor Rogel” filled with Dulce de Leche & merengue
- Curated Wine Selection Malbec (Mendoza State) & Torrontes (Salta State) grapes
It takes a village...
Meet our generous friends and volunteers whose overwhelming support has made it possible
for our inaugural charity event to give proceeds directly to
The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital of Maine.
My special acknowledgement:
- Our Meat shieldsmeats.com
- Our Specialty Foods Perkins a Gordon Food Service Company at perkins1.com
- Our Wine nappidistributors.com and pinestatetrading.com
- Our Liquor bowstreetdistributing.com
- Our Flower and Decor snugharborfarm.com
- Our Event Coordination/Host Kylie Raymond of spiritofmassachusettsrestaurant.com
- Our Uniforms threedories.com
- Our Logistic by William Dee Installations williamdeeinstallations.com
- Our Magnificent Cooks by portsofitaly.com/kennebunk
- Proceeds will go directly to The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital of Maine
Share with friends