Actions and Detail Panel
FINTECH BELGIUM MEETUP - HIRING FINANCE 2.0 SUPERHEROES
Thu 11 May 2017, 18:00 – 22:30 CEST
HIRING FINANCE 2.0 SUPERHEROES
May 11th 2017 by FinTech Belgium with the support of Randstad.
>> COME AND DISCUSS HOW TO ATTRACT, HIRE AND KEEP THE BEST PROFILES
Our Belgian financial industry has a lot of opportunities and challenges to address with FinTechs on the rise and banks in full transformation.
That is why our next meetup is focussing on the human resources side of providing digital financial products and processes:
- why a positive brand image is crucial to hire top talent
- what do the banks put in place to attract candidates
- what do the fintechs have to offer
- why do many startups and scaleups risk brain drain
- how to find the right profiles
- what is the importance of a long term vision and HR plan?
18:00 Welcome drink
19:00 Plenary session
- Attractiveness and employer branding of the finance industry by Randstad
- Bank VS FinTech: Advantages and drawbacks of working at both by a debate panel
- FinTech's challenges and risk of brain drain by Catherine Kohnen (Elenkos)
20:30 Networking drinks and food
SPECIAL EDITION FOR STUDENTS
This edition will welcome a large amount of graduating students in addition to our usual public of FinTechs, consultants, banks, insurance and other corporate professionals. This will be a great opportunity for professionals to meet the new generation of potential Finance 2.0 superheroes.
You are a student interested in working in the new financial industry? Don't forget to bring some copies of your cv with you... We will be organising some tables for you to exchange.
A special thank you to: