Actions and Detail Panel
#FinlandFintech Meetup 25.10 - TALTIO
Tue, October 25, 2016, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM EEST
It's about time to have the first #FinlandFintech Community Meetup for a long time, now in mid Autumn.
In this edition, the main topic is TALTIO with few other spices like The Financial Supervisory Authority Innovations HelpDesk and fresh Finnish Startup known as Heat Ledger Oy.
The meetup will be held at the premises of Federation of Finnish Financial Services who is also the host of the evening.
Date & Time: 25.10.2016, 4 pm - 8 pm
Venue: http://finanssiala.fi/en, Itämerenkatu 11–13
1. TALTIO PROJECT
- Overview to Taltio project - Vuokko Mäkinen, Association of Finnish Accounting Firms, chairwoman of the Board (www.taltio.net)
- Why should you make programs to TALTIO compatible and How Fintech and startup benefit from TALTIO - Pirkka Frosti, Digital Living International Oy & Fredrik Jansson, Tieto
- What tools are available: Converters, mappings - Elina Koskentalo, Tieke
- First published Use Case: Dextilin HALLKO - Pirkka Frosti
2. INNOVATION HELPDESK - Terhi Lambert-Karjalainen, The Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA)
3. USE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN CULTURE AND FINANCE SECTOR - Svante Lehtinen, Heat Ledger Oy
*Subject to a change