Is it time to focus on how Arlington’s housing market works for its middle-income population? What design, financial, and regulatory initiatives could help us better serve downsizing seniors, young families growing out of their condos, newcomers to the community experiencing sticker shock . . .
For this year's Leckey Affordable Housing Forum, we've invited Daniel Parolek (Opticos Design) to talk about the “missing middle”. We’ll also hear from panelists on the planning/zoning and financing considerations and have a chance to preview the "missing middle" design gallery. Light breakfast fare will be available at check-in, beginning at 8:30.
- Erik Gutshall, Clarendon Home Services and Arlington Planning Commission
- Bob Brosnan, Catholic University
- Scott Matties, Cunningham | Quill Architects
- Lisa Nisenson, GreaterPlaces
- Robert Burns, City First Enterprises and Grounded Solutions Network
- Richard Donohoe, Fidelity Bank Mortgage
- Steven Cover, Arlington Community Planning, Housing, and Development
- Noemi Riveira, Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia
- David DeCamp, Newmark Grubb Night Frank