San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Love is Beautiful, even through the Pain
Finding My Way
Heal. Love. Laugh.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR A CHANGE
Thursday May 18, 2017
My company Barakah Unlimited, is gearing up for our First Annual Finding My Way, women's conference to be held on Thursday, May 18, 2017 in the Metro Detroit area. I can't tell you how excited I am to release what God has for you into the atmosphere!
Finding My Way conference challenges and encourages women to heal, in order to find their way back to God and discover who they truly are. If you've been seeking to Find your way to Heal, Love, and Laugh, this conference is a can't miss!
So mark your calendar for Thursday, May 18, 2017 in Troy, MI. Registration opens Monday, January 2, 2017 with limited VIP All Access Passes available.
Vendor & Sponsorship Opportunities Available email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always to Healthy Love!
*Bonus* All Male Panel!!!! starting at 7:00PM followed by a VIP Reception
- Discover the pathway to healing process.
- Opportunities to meet and develop relationships.
- Build relationships with women business owners and conference attendees.
- Receive valuable information that will assist in strengthening and growing your confidence and balancing life.
- Experience the impressive network of community and organizations that partner with Barakah Unlimted, LLC.
Who Should Attend?
- Women who are ready to HEAL and be committed to their Healing.
- Women seeking sisterhood in their relationships.
- Women ready for change in their lives.
- Women who are ready to Heal, Love, and Laugh!
- Women who are not afraid to say, "YES" to themselves!
Blessings are UNLIMITED in Relationships with Christ and a Willingness to be Healed
What's included in the All Access VIP Pass?
Conference, Brunch, All Male Panel, and VIP Meet & Greet Reception.
What if I require a meal adjustment for Brunch?
If you require meal adjustment such as vegan or allergy specific, please email meal adjustment request to email@example.com by April 24, 2017. After this date there will be no modifications.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All women are welcome, however children under 13 are not admitted.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Complimentary parking will be available in venue parking lot.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may address your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, long as your State ID matches name used when you registered.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final and there will be no refunds on any purchased tickets, vendor tables, or sponsored tables/tickets/sponsorships.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
We ask in an effort to keep confusion at a minimal to please register in name of ticket holder. As stated above the name used to register must match name on your State ID.