Finding Compassion- Saturday 10 December; 4-7pm
There are many reasons why we find it difficult to be compassionate in our job; often there is not enough time to respond to competing demands, we have to concentrate on our tasks, we feel too exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally to give any more. Then there are the negative feelings that block out compassion. Being clear about what we mean by compassion can help us to understand how it
can be an integral part of our lives. This will help us to be more caring, without suffering compassion fatigue and burnout. This workshop will help you:
• To gain an understanding of compassion as a quality
• To experience an inner compassion
• To practice compassionate listening
• To explore personal expressions of anger and its effect on feelings
• To release anger and reconnect with compassion
• To understand personal responses to making mistakes and to practice forgiveness
• To find ways of changing difficult situations through bringing compassion into practice
About The Speaker:
Arif Dawood is Operations Manager in a multi-national company in Abu Dhabi. A father of 2 children, Arif has been a student and teacher at Inner Space for almost 5 years and enjoys sharing his life’s experiences to help others explore true peace of mind and harmonious relationships.
What are the fees?
This seminar is offered free of charge as a service to our community. Contributions from participants towards the continued running of Inner Space are gratefully accepted.
Is there a location map for the event?
Please visit the following link for the location map: map for inner space