Actions and Detail Panel
Finding and Keeping Great Staff
Thu, December 8, 2016, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST
In today’s market, recruiting and retaining qualified and motivated employees requires a strategy and plan. To be successful, nonprofits need to understand the needs of the current workforce and be poised to work with an unprecedented four to five generations in the workplace. Learn the practices needed to adapt, be compliant with HR requirements, and advance your mission of service. The workshop is offered by the Center for Nonprofit Excellence and led by Kelsey L. Escoto, MSOD, SPHR.
Image source: Wikimedia.org
Workshop “Finding and Keeping Great Staff”
Thursday December 8, 2016
1:00 – 4:00 PM
Community Foundation for Monterey County
2354 Garden Road, Monterey 93940
$30 registration fee per person (Some scholarships available)
After attending this training, you will understand and be able to implement the following concepts/topics:
- Best tips for a compliant and consistent recruitment process
- The benefits of a comprehensive on-boarding process
- Managing five generations in the workplace, identifying what they need and want
Presenter Kelsey Escoto brings over 16 years of broad Training, Human Resources, Business and Organizational Development consulting experience to her clients. With a MA in Organization Development – Psychology, a BS in Human Resources and SPHR Certification, Kelsey has consulted with private and public sector organizations, non-profit and educational institutions. Kelsey is currently the Human Resource Manager for California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Kelsey lives in Pacific Grove with her Chocolate Lab, Abby.
Additional scholarship information:
- ACTION Council scholarships are offered to organizations supporting children & families who are at-risk, marginalized, or low-income.
- First 5 Funded Partners: See the list of current agencies.
- CLP Grantees are recipients of the Community Leadership Project Phase Two funding
Notice of cancellation must be received in writing (email or fax) by the Community Foundation at least two full working days prior to the workshop. In the case of a scholarship recipient no-show, the individual may be invoiced if written cancellation is not received within two working days.