Financial Management-(Exe., All Finance, Deputy Dirs., Prog. Manag. Staff)
Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Below are helpful tips and reminders:
- There are cases where staff register persons other than themselves. If this is the case, please be sure to register the intended participant using their name and professional/agency email address.
- Please do not purchase more than one ticket. Each person who is attending will need to register individually and bring your Eventbrite Ticket.
- Please use your professional or employer email to register for required trainings. If you have Eventbrite as an app on your phone or you are logged in using your personal account, you may need to log out to register for the training using your professional/agency email address.
- Email communications regarding the trainings may be sent from TCP staff and/or Eventbrite. Please check your junk, spam or other email folders for communication such as reminders, location or time changes and cancellations. It may also be helpful, if you are able, to adjust your email preferences to ensure that you receive email from Eventbrite.com, TCP, The Mayor’s Office, Gmail or other entities.
- Please be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to the session, you will not be granted entrance in the session or a certificate of completion at the end of the session.
- Please contact TCP if you are unable to attend the session at least 48 hours prior to the start of the training. This is to help us ensure that we cancel your reservation and open it to others who would like to attend.
- All training sessions are now providing certificates of completion. At the end of each session, you will receive a certificate from the trainer. Please keep your certificate and return it to your supervisor or HR staff to be placed in your employee file. We are unable to provide duplicates of certificates that were issued.
- The nearest Metro station is NoMa/Galludet.
- Parking is available for a fee of $8 dollars and up; you may want to bring cash to pay for parking as the lot adjacent to the DHS building does not accept credit or debit cards.
- Please bring a valid ID.
- Arrive 15 minutes early, you will have to go through security to gain access to the training room.