Many times individuals feel that they are paying money into insurance policies, but not getting their fair share back. This is not how insurance should be viewed. Purchasing insurance is a way to manage risk.
- Understand what insurance is, why you need it and how it works
- Learn what insurance premiums are and how they are determined
- Know what liability coverage is and how it applies to auto and renters/home insurance policies
- Be able to explain types of insurance and when they apply in real life
- Understand insurance contracts and the major decisions that have to be made when purchasing policies