Individuals often feel they are paying money into insurance policies but not getting their fair share back. This i s not how insurance should be viewed. Purchasing insurance is a way to manage financial risk.
By the end of this class you will:
- Understand what insurance is, why you need it, and how it works
- Learn what insurance premiums are and how they are determined.
- Know what liability coverage is and how it applies to auto and renter/homeowner insurance policies.
- Be able to explain different types of insurance, and how they apply to real-life scenarios.
- Understand insurance contracts and the major decisions you face when choosing insurance policies.