Financial Foundations and Threshold Combo Package (Lane)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Threshold is most often taken in partnership with Financial Foundations, which covers the most important topics of being financially ready to buy a home and qualify for a mortgage. Threshold covers the actual purchase and maintenance of your home.
*We believe they are such a good pair that we offer a significant discount if you register for them as a combo (both are required for our Homeownership IDA program)!
Financial Foundations is one of our most important classes - a core of many of our programs. Whether you’re looking to buy a home, start a small business, or just get a better handle on your finances, this class is for you!
The 4-part series includes:
• Budgeting for your financial goals
• Strategies for paying down debt and building savings
• Understanding the credit you’ll need for your financial goals
• Insurance needs and an intro to financial planning
Registration for Financial Foundations includes an individual consultation with a financial counselor and a tri-merge credit report.
*Financial Foundations is the required financial class for all IDA participants, and must be completed before applying for an IDA.*
Since 1994, NEDCO has been working with families and individuals to prepare them to become successful homeowners through the Threshold Homeownership Program. Hundreds of families have taken what seemed like a distant dream and made it a reality!
This in-depth program has two components:
1. Four 2-hour classes: Topics include working with a realtor, shopping for a mortgage, insurance, home maintenance and repair, and weatherization and energy savings.
2. Unlimited one-on-one consultations: Work with a financial counselor to plan your individualized path to homeownership - whether you need help saving, paying down debt, reviewing financing options, referrals to trusted lenders/realtors, a second set of eyes on your closing paperwork - or maybe all of the above! Includes a tri-merge credit report.
212 Main St
212 Main St Springfield, OR 97477
T: 541-345-7106 F: 541-345-9584