Financial Empowerment Boot Camp! 1st Series in 2014
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 9:00 PM (PST)
This boot camp consists of 7 sessions. You will be expected to attend all 7 sessions.
Workshops will be every Tuesday from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm at
the Fruitvale Senior Center!
First session will be on January 14 , 2014
Here’s what you’ll learn
· The Fundamentals of Financial Planning
· Applying Your Mission, Visions & Core Values
· Budgeting the Fun Way
· Goal Setting on Purpose
· Creating your 8- Point Savings Plan®
· Credit Building and Credit Repair
· The Secrets to The Credit Card Industry
· Debt Elimination, including Student Loans & Mortgage Debt
· Taxes and Insurance
· Assets Protection or CYA 101
· Fair Lending/ Fair Housing Basics
· Avoiding Predatory Lenders
· Entrepreneurial Basics
We are a 501(c)3 Non-Profit, HUD-Approved Counseling Agency that provides accurate, common sense, “no holds barred” financial education, counseling and coaching that creates well informed, empowered consumers and default resistant homeowners.