Financial basics for start-ups: Accounting, Taxes, & Business Formations
Presented by Rob Pasquesi
You have just started a company or have been in business for greater than 6 months, but have not thought much about how accounting (including bookkeeping) or taxes impact your business. We will briefly walk-through the tax impact of each business entity (LLCs, S-Corps, and C-Corps), then discuss the importance of accounting and getting your business on an accounting platform such as QuickBooks, XERO, WAVE Apps, etc.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Understand the tax impact of your business entity;
- How to get set-up on an accounting platform and keep track of your accounting records;
- Learn about what expenses are tax deductible;
- Find out about some of the IRS red flag issues;
- Receive 50% discount each month using QuickBooks Online
Event attendees grant 2112 inc and its designees permission to utilize their image or likeness in connection with any live stream or recorded transmission or reproduction of the event, INCLUDING THE PROMOTION THEREOF, IN ALL MEDIA, WORLDWIDE AND IN PERPETUITY.