Finance Your Business with Other People's Money
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Finance Expert Connie (Moneylady) Sparks will share invaluable insights on how to raise capital from conventional, alternative, and private lenders, and crowdfunding to business owners, CFO'S,CPA's, and other financial decision makers seeking financing opportunities to fund development projects, working capital, startup money, etc. Attendees will also learn the basics of business financing; what lenders look for in a proposal; how to determine the best deal for you; and current available loan programs. To sweeten the deal, Saul Ramos, Senior Area Manager for the U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) will share updates on what's happening in the world of SBA including changes and things to come.
Other things you'll learn:
- How to become bankable.
- How much money you should ask for.
- Types of loans available to small businesses (SBA, Alternative).
- How to package your loan.
- What lenders look for in a qualified candidate.
- How to determine which lender is a good fit for your business.
- What you should know before applying for financing.
- And, tips to help you get qualified the first time
Small Business Administration
Senior Area Manager
Wade Co. Capital