Fifth Annual 4th of July Backyard BBQ
Thursday, July 4, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
Loading your connections...
Wow, five years! Join us again this year for our Fifth Annual 4th of July Backyard BBQ!
- $5 holiday cocktails and $3 Intuition Ale Works cans
- Popcorn with melted foie gras & truffle oil powder
- Vinegar braised pork shoulder with fresh cornbread & jalapeno butter
- Mini grass-fed beef burgers with potato salad & house-made sweet pickles
- Charred corn hushpuppies with lobster remoulade
- Jon Boat ale poached hot dogs with cubanelle pepper chow chow
- House-made popsicles, banana pudding, a bounce house for the kids, and a lot more!
Free food for kids under ten, valid ID required :-)
Tickets are to enjoy all you care to have from the BBQ, admission is free if you want to just stop by for a cold beer or two and enjoy the scene!
Have questions about Fifth Annual 4th of July Backyard BBQ? Contact Restaurant Orsay