The FIDO Alliance invites you to learn about key trends in strong authentication in Asia and beyond. Our free seminar will be held December 6th in Seoul, South Korea from 9:30am – 4:30pm. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
FIDO’s open specifications can help all organizations, especially service providers who want to scale these features for consumer services over the web. Today there are over 100 solutions on market that have been FIDO® Certified and hundreds of millions of end-users’ web and mobile apps have been FIDO-enabled for strong authentication protection by leading service providers, including Google, PayPal, Samsung, Bank of America, Dropbox, and GitHub.
FIDO offers a simple, low-cost way to improve security and the online experience. Come attend our seminar and learn more about how to bring these benefits to your business and customers.
There is no charge for the seminar, but registration is required.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- Welcome Remarks from Privacy & Secuirty Forum, MISP, FIDO Forum Korea
- FIDO Alliance Status and Vision, Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
- Google Case Study: Becoming Unphishable: Towards Simpler, Stronger Authentication, Alexei Czeskis, Security Specialist, Google
- NTT DOCOMO Deployment Case Study: “Your Security, More Simple”, Koichi Moriyama, Senior Director of Product Innovation, Product Department, NTT DOCOMO.
- FIDO Specifications Overview, Ki-Eun Shin, Manager, Platform Architecture Team, SK Planet
- And more!
See the full agenda here!