FHBA 2013 Fall Leadership Conference
2013 Fall Leadership Conference
There is no fee or registration required to attend meetings during the conference. Tickets to special events can be purchased on this website.
For the Meeting Schedule Click Here
Dress for most meetings is business casual.
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
A Group Rate of $139 is being offered until the 27th of September
Please Make Your Reservations BY SEPTEMBER 27th
Special Event Details
Thursday, October 17th, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Join Us at the Oyster Catchers Outdoor Deck
Business Casual/Casual Attire
Friday, October 18, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Presentation by Governor Rick Scott
An exclusive photo opportunity will be provided for
FHB PAC $1,000 Club Members
Saturday, October 19,
6 pm – 10:00 pm
Cocktail Reception, Installation, Hall of Fame Ceremony & Awards Banquet
Audubon Ballroom (First Floor)
Dress for men for Installation Night is black tie optional; business suits, or jackets and ties. For the ladies, suggested Installation Night attire is a cocktail dress.
This is a ticketed event
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive
Florida Home Builders Association
FACTS ABOUT THE FLORIDA HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
- Established in 1949, the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) represents the interests of Florida’s home building, remodeling and commercial construction industry.
- FHBA’s governmental affairs and legal action programs, along with its Political Action Committee, are designed to promote and protect homeownership opportunities throughout Florida.
- FHBA produces and sponsors the annual Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) – the largest regional building industry trade show and education conference in the South.
- FHBA provides continuing education for Florida licensed contractors to assure members stay on top of changing technologies and regulations, and to promote safe, high-quality housing for Floridians.
- FHBA promotes construction training through the Florida Construction Institute, the National Association of Home Builders’ Home Builders Institute, and partnerships with Florida’s regional workforce boards.
- FHBA keeps members abreast of important industry news through its weekly FHBAction News e-newsletter, produces a bi-monthly award-winning magazine, Florida HomeBuilder, and offers a variety of home building information to its members and the public on www.fhba.com.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Florida Home Builders Insurance (www.fhbi.com), FHBA provides its members cost-effective coverage for general liability, commercial auto umbrella liability, builders’ risk, renovation and vacant property, contractors’ equipment, home warranty, project wraps, miscellaneous errors and omissions and bonds, and more.
- Each year, FHBA awards the construction industry’s most prestigious honors when it names the Builder, Associate, and Remodeler of the Year winners.
- FHBA’s Foundation and its Future Builders of America educational program helps teens understand and pursue rewarding careers in the home building industry and related trades. Additionally, the Foundation awards higher education scholarship to students pursuing a degree in the construction industry.