San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The MAIN EVENT of the 20th Annual Festa Italiana Weekend presented by Marathon on Sunday, April 9, 2017 will feature:
International Superstar ZUCCHERO
headlining the Main Stage
- The BEST of Tampa Bay Area Restaurants & Caterers (Serving 11:30am to 4:30pm)
- Club Italia Party Tent with Italian craft cocktails, frozen bellinis, Italian margaritas and more amid a party lounge atmosphere
- Children's Area & Grape Stomp
- Food, Art, Craft and Specialty Item Vendors
- Mass & Procession at The Italian Club at 10am
PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS + CATERERS: TBA
MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE: TBA
ADMISSION for Festa Italiana's MAIN EVENT on Sunday, April 9, 2017:
- $5 advance general admission online until Saturday, April 8, 2017
- $10 general admission online on the day of event, Sunday, April 9, 2017
- $75 VIP admission online includes access to the VIP/Sponsor Tent, access to reserved first rows of seating in front of the Main Stage, complimentary beer, wine & food in the VIP/Sponsor Tent, and 2 drink tickets
- $25 Festa FEAST DEAL includes $25 Food & Drink Tickets and admission for 2. Limited Quantity
- FREE ADMISSION for children under the age of 12 years old.
ALL AGES WELCOME!
PARKING: Parking will be available in any of the surrounding parking lots, notably off of 18th/Angel Oliva Senior Street between 7th and 5th Avenue, off of 19th Street between 7th and 5th Avenue, and in the Centro Ybor Parking garage.
Proceeds benefit The Italian Club Restoration Fund
No Refunds. Rain or Shine Event.
Please visit: www.festaitalianatampa.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Festa Italiana Weekend started in the spring of 1997 and is an annual multi-day event that benefits The Italian Club of Tampa (L'Unione Italiana) Restoration Fund. What started as just a one day celebration now spans over the course of four days and concludes with the main Festa Italiana event on the final day.
Please visit www.festaitalianatampa.com for more information.