Actions and Detail Panel
Feria Aeroespacial Mexico (FAMEX) 2017
Wed, Apr 26, 2017, 8:00 AM – Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 6:00 PM
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Accelerate your Export Sales!
Join VEDP’s 24 sq.m booth to exhibit your company’s products and services at FAMEX in Mexico.
VEDP’s booth in the U.S. Pavilion is the ideal ‘home base’ while you walk the show and network with prospective customers and partners.
Enjoy the convenience of Virginia personnel in the shared booth at all times to take messages, greet visitors while you are away and connect you with relevant prospects.
Trade Show Details
Trade Show Dates: April 26 - 29, 2017
Trade Show Fee: $1,500 - This fee includes one attendee; additional attendees may be purchased above for $500 each. The fee does not include airfare, lodging, or meals.
Deadline to Register: February 24, 2017
For more information, contact:
Scott Kennedy, Marketing Manager, at SKennedy@YesVirginia.org
What is included?
Each participating company will receive:
- Entries in all official show exhibitor listings
- A counter and stool in the booth to display marketing materials, product samples, etc. Each counter will have an electrical outlet.
- A printed graphic on the booth wall featuring your company’s logo or graphic of your choice
- Access to shared booth furniture and U.S. Pavilion amenities. The Virginia booth will have a small meeting table with chairs.
- One exhibitor badge per registered attendee
- VEDP assistance before and during the trade show
By exhibiting in the Virginia booth, each company and its representatives agree to the following:
- Space and amenities within the Virginia booth, such as meeting tables and chairs, are shared among the co-exhibiting companies. Companies and individuals that are not co-exhibitors in the booth may not use these booth amenities, as they are reserved for the co-exhibiting companies.
- Each representative is expected to be respectful of other companies’ meetings, introductions, and/or networking that may take place in and around the booth. Interference with another company’s meetings, introductions, and/or networking efforts is not permitted.
Thank you for your compliance with these guidelines as we represent the Commonwealth of Virginia in a courteous and professional manner.