Aspire Business Women's Network, together with Global House of Feng Shui presents:
Feng Shui for the Home and Office
Create beautifully flowing spaces in your home and/or office!
You will learn how to:
- Recognise Negative and Positive Visual Influences in Your Environment
- Remedy any Negative Influences
- Enhance Positive Influences into Living and Working Environment
- Correctly Place Mirrors to Gain Positive Results
- Correctly Place Water Features to Improve and Invite Wealth into Your Home
- Utilise the 5 Elements to Help Balance Your Environment
- Correctly Take a Compass Reading for Feng Shui
- Calculate and Use Your Favourable Directions/Locations.
- Correctly Place Enhancers & Cures to Improve Your Life
This Workshop is for the person who wishes to learn and understand the basics of Feng Shui; it is the beginning point for any Feng Shui novice. If you have ever read anything about Feng Shui, but found it all too confusing or you have had an interest in it and wanted to know more, then this is where to start. You will be able to take all that you learn from this workshop home and put into practice immediately with positive results for not just you, but your family and friends.
Sharon Brown, Master of Feng Shui from Global Palace of Feng Shui and Past Founder of The International House of Feng Shui. She has over 15 years of award winning experience and knowledge and has conducted numerous Feng Shui Consultations for Residential, Business and Corporate clients across Australia, with an enormous amount of success. Sharon is also a highly sought after Professional Speaker for presentations to businesses and groups, including International Companies.
Sharon presents in an easy to understand format that is practical, humorous and an enjoyable way to learn. Her audiences are usually chaffing at the bit to get home so that they can implement what they have learnt.
Professional Member of the Association of Feng Shui Consultants (International)