Calling all new students, current students, alumni, friends and family...
FEMBApalooza 6 is right around the corner! Expand your UCLA Anderson network while enjoying food, beer/wine, festivities and more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Official Welcome Event of the FEMBA Class of 2020 to the Anderson Family
- Showcase of the people and programs of UCLA Anderson FEMBA
- All 30 FEMBA class years invited, plus MBA, EMBA, faculty and staff
- Family friendly: significant others and kids welcome (Kids’ Zone featured)
- On-campus, bigger, better and easier parking
- Music, catered lunch, ice cream, raffles, surprises and more
- Featured FEMBA Beer and Wine garden
- Anderson Opportunity Zone (clubs, entrepreneurs and more) and Alumni Career Services
- “Learning on the Lawn” mini-lectures
- Capture and follow all the fun on social media with #FEMBAPalooza
FREE PARKING IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 3PM will be provided at the following Parking Structure:
- Parking Structure 4, if you arrive before 3pm. Located on Westwood Plaza off of Sunset Boulevard. Please enter the structure and approach the parking gates to the right. Tell the gate attendant that you are here for FEMBApalooza to receive your free parking permit.
Please wear casual attire and comfortable footware as the weather will be warm and the event is outside. Also, make sure to apply and bring sunscreen!
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO BRING
- Tickets: Make sure to download or print and bring your Eventbrite ticket.
- Form of ID: If you plan to enter the Beer and Wine Garden, please make sure to bring a government issued ID, ie. driver's license or identification card.
- Business Cards: Various opportunities to network throughout the day.
- Blankets, Chairs, & Fun: If you want to take advantage of the grassy area, feel free to bring blankets, chairs, footballs, volleyballs, frisbees, etc.