San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Julie Wylie welcomes the opportunity to introduce you to Austin area Feldenkrais Practitioner Patrick F. Siebert.
Recovering from an injury? Interested in alleviating a recurring or nagging pain or lessening the effects of a disease? Article:The Feldenkrais Method® of Somatic Education is a unique system of self-education. Join Julie Wylie and Patrick F. Siebert in this workshop designed to help you improve physical, athletic, or artistic skill.
Feldenkrais is one of the three Healing Arts woven into every Nia Technique class.
This workshop is a hands-on learning experience that includes:
*1 experiential hour of Nia Technique's integrative use of The Work of Moshe Feldenkrais followed by a
*1 hour Feldenkrais Method® session guided by local practioner, Patrick F. Siebert. The Feldenkrais Method® of Somatic Education is a unique system of self-education. Nervous system conditioning is just one of its many benefits.
*Plan to join us at Schlotzsky's (corner of Lamar and Toomey). Patrick F. Siebert will be talking about Nonviolent Communication, a complimentary followup to the afternoons workshop.
1. A Feldenkrais Method® experience guided by Patrick Siebert.
2. A kinesthetic imprinting of information to enhance your lifestyle.
3. Real-life results exploring the science and spirituality of your solar plexus.
4. Skills to increase comfort, relieve stress and express yourself more fully on all of your life's journeys (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.)
5. An afternoon of alchemy, where you will find health through a classic Nia Technique routine. You will take a sensory journey through the body using physical touchstones to measure your intention to "sense peace while creating self." Inspired by the “touch” one experiences when listening to a piece of music, this routine provides you with touchstones in the body to anchor your attention as you dance a soundscape of mantra, thick beats, and vocal harmonies.
*Mat. Blanket. Water.
*Comfortable non-binding clothing. Be prepared to sit & even lay on the floor.
Learn more about Feldenkrais Method®
Learn more about Julie Wylie www.julieannwylie.com Nia Training Faculty Member and 1st degree Nia Black Belt Teacher, Conscious Personal Trainer Julie combines her passion for personal connection with holistic body knowledge to inspire clients, through pleasure & play, toward feel better right choices.
Learn more about Nia Technique
When & Where
Nia Training Faculty Member and 1st degree Nia Black Belt Teacher, Conscious Personal Trainer Julie combines her passion for personal connection with holistic body knowledge to inspire clients, through pleasure & play, toward feel better right choices.