Actions and Detail Panel
Feel, Act, Be, confident to get FAB results! The FREE monthly Meetup
Wed, April 26, 2017, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM BST
YES TO CONFIDENCE LTD presents a FREE monthly Meetup
April topic: Confidence & Difficult Conversations
"Feel, Act and Be confident to get FAB results! The F.A.B. Confidence Program to expand confidence, leadership and communication skills" is a F.A.B. evening workshop for women and men who want to Feel, Act and Be confident to move to the next level and be accomplished leaders and communicators, while enjoying the process and maintaining balance in their life.
It’s an exciting, practice-led workshop for a 360-degree transformation within the F.A.B. method: an effective combination of personal coaching, success business strategies and a unique blend of powerful acting techniques and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
YES… Exciting inputs, interaction, movement and fun in a supportive and playful environment!
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF…
You want to learn how to build confidence in yourself and your abilities to:
• Handle stressful situations with ease and superior performance,
• Communicate with powerful presence and presentations skills,
• Stop missing opportunities and move to the next level in your career with improved decision-making, leadership and communication skills,
… While having fun and meet like-minded people!
• FEEL in charge, manage emotions, stress and anxiety by gaining clarity, direction and focus
DEVELOP STRONG POSITIVE MINDSET
• ACT with confidence with improved presence, leadership and communication skills
EMBODY A POWERFUL PRESENCE
• BE accomplished in every area of your life while attracting new opportunities
ACHIEVE DESIRED OUTCOMES
AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
• What makes difficult conversations so challenging and why.
• How to stay in control, managing emotions to make those conversations more bearable.
• What are the skills you need to handle challenging conversations and obtain positive results.
F.A.B. MEETUP STRUCTURE
Every meeting will be centered on Confidence and a related topic such as decision-making, self-image, self-esteem, presence, body language, voice projection, presentation skills, within 3 stages:
1. Exciting contents and coaching activities to develop clarity around the topic.
2. Drama games, improv and acting techniques to develop confidence and communicative skills.
3. Put-all-together plus strategies for you to take away and keep implementing on your own.
If you are ready to move to the next level while having FAB time, please secure your place ASAP.
Places are limited for the nature of the work and to make sure I can work closely with everyone in a safe environment. So hurry up!
If you can’t make it this month - register on the Meetup group to receive updates of next dates.
See what people said about my F.A.B. workshop on this short video.
For any enquiries or further details email me at email@example.com