San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Amazing, powerful, applicable content. So much value in a short time. Joe gave us tools to make a difference immediatly." - J. Roman, Valley Care Health System
Do your feedback conversations feel more like confrontation than collaboration? Do you know how to give feedback so that it's heard with an open mind, discussed calmly and professionally, and results in immediate change?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You have employees who get defensive, overly emotional, or make excuses when hearing feedback
- Your clear feedback and specific examples are still me with "I don't understand..." by fault-finders, disrupters, and "negaholics"
- You dread feedback conversations and wish you had more comfort, confidence, and clarity on how to go about them
- You need to share concerns with physicians or leaders but fear being snapped at, dismissed, derided, or offensive
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then Feedback Training for Managers is a MUST ATTEND seminar!
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30TH!
Feedback is a skill. It requires training and practice. Master the art of giving feedback and you'll end up with teams that trust you and physicians who want to hear your opinion. Join me on Thursday, October 20 for an immersive skill-builder training workshop where you will learn:
A simple 3-step formula to engineer feedback that is clear, concise, and comfortable
How to address awkward or delicate issues with care and compassion
The words and phrases you're using that instantly make employees feel defensive, anxious, and threatened
Specific questions, responses, and turns-of-phrase that disrupt excuses, call out assumptions, and get to the heart of the matter quickly
How to fine-tune your listening skills because feedback isn't a proclamation, it's a conversation
What to do when someone cries or becomes overly emotional
How to meet conflict and disagreement head on, with poise and grace
Where, when, and how to speak truth to power with respect, clarity, and conviction
Tactics that overcome melodrama and post-conversation "She yelled at me" hyperbole
"An oustanding course for anyone in a leadership position. Joe Mull was an exceptional speaker who combined education, humor, and interaction..anyone who hattends will improve their leadership qualities. Well worth the time." - P. Nunnelley, MD, CMO, Baptist Health Lexington
FEEDBACK TRAINING FOR MANAGERS is a refreshingly honest dive into what many healthcare professionals who supervise others face when leading teams and supporting providers. If you want practical, proven strategies you can us in even the most difficult situations, you have to join us! Registration includes:
- 3 hours of dynamic, research-backed, interactive, application-based training from a leading authority on leadership development and management training in healthcare
- All course materials and handouts
- A CEU Certificate of Completion for all who complete the workshop
- The chance to network with healthcare professionals from across the region to exchange resources, generate ideas, and share information
Want a sample? Here's a brief look INSIDE this dynamic training course:
Cancellation policy: Registered participants can cancel and receive a full refund provided the cancellation request is received no more than 7 days prior to the start time of the event. Due to costs associated with printed materials, supplies, and food for the event, cancellations received on or after this date are not eligible for a refund.