FEDERAL JOBS WORSHOP
Friday, May 31, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Ana, CA
- USAJOBS Resume Builder, Job Analysis, Mastering the Questionnaire and total application process. What to do and what not to do on federal application.
- Federal Resume Writing to demonstrate Specialized Experience, keywords and key accomplishments
- Understanding the federal hiring process
- Meet and network with VA personnel
Who Should Attend
- Veterans who are seeking new careers in federal agencies
- Private Industry applicants who are seeking federal positions
- Career professionals and career counselors who advise jobseekers
- Veteran’s counselors who need to learn more about federal job search.
What You Will Learn in this workshop
- How to write a proper federal resume
- How to determine that you are applying for the right positions and at the right grade or salary level
- How to understand federal vacancy announcements and find the Keywords needed for your resume
- How to write and position accomplishments in your resume, so that they stand out for the human resources reviewer and the supervisor
- How to track and follow up on your application, so that you can see the results of your writing and applications
- Don’t wait … Take action and have the career you always wanted!