Federal Job Applications
presented by Bill Norris
With government job opportunities becoming a bit more restricted in the Washington, D.C. metro area, there is no better time to understand the appropriate strategies for applying for Federal positions. In this one-time workshop, an federal expert with over 25 years of experience in the federal sector, will guide you through:
- Status of Federal Opportunities
- Federal Sources of Current Information
- USAJobs.Gov - the latest version
- Federal-Styled Resume Template
- Leadership Directories - essential for Networking
- Proactive Job Search Strategies
$35 Registration Fee.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Women's Center
The mission of The Women's Center is to significantly improve the psychological, career, financial and legal well-being of women, men and their families, regardless of their ability to pay. Visit www.thewomenscenter.org for more information.