San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A four-day intensive overview to support the Case Review Certification Process in California
Intended Audience: Selected Case Review staff across California
What you’ll learn: This workshop will review the new Federal Case Review tool, which is used to: 1) ensure child welfare conformity with federal requirements; 2) determine what is actually happening to children and families engaged in child welfare services; and 3) assist the state and county to enhance capacity to help children and families achieve positive outcomes. This intensive, four-day workshop will prepare staff with the materials needed to successfully conduct the California Child and Family Review (C-CFSR) process.
How you’ll benefit:
- Understand the purpose and role of the case reviewer and case review tools
- Demonstrate the skills required to complete the case review tool accurately
- Synthesize information from a variety of sources (organizing data in such a way that they can use the information in the tool)
- Apply the organizational skills necessary for completion of the case review tool
Follow-Up Coaching Sessions: Trainees are required to participate in three of the following coaching call dates:
- Tuesday, June 22 from 10:00 – Noon
- Tuesday, July 6 from 10:00 – Noon
- Tuesday, July 20 from 10:00 – Noon
- Tuesday, August 3 from 10:00 – Noon
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR THE 3 FOLLOW-UP COACHING SESSIONS BY MARCH 1ST!!
David Plassman, M.Div; Kate Acosta, MSW & Judy Rutan, MPA
No charge for trainings. All trainings are provided to help meet the Federal Review and AB638 Outcomes of Safety, Permanence and Well Being.
Save This Event
When & Where
firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-731-2613