Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 11:30 AM
5555 North Grand Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
The topic will be: Do This. It Works: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic and Effective Presentation Skills
Join us for a webinar with presentation and training guru Susan Murphy. In her webinar, "Do This. It Works: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Authentic and Effective Presentation Skills," Murphy will take you through a step-by-step practice of the intellectual and physical skills necessary to make a great presentation. Whether you're explaining a plan to your coworker, showing a strategic plan to the partners, or presenting a proposal to a client, what you say and how you say it are vital. This program shows you exactly how to get the results you need.
Participants will learn:
• To think on their feet and change direction during a presentation
• Target audience interests
• Practice for continued improvement and coach their colleagues
• Get support from the powers that be
• Streamline the interview process
• Set a communication and presentation standard for the entire firm
SMPS Webinars are approved for 1.5 continuing education units for the Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program and 1.5 learning units from the American Institute of Architects.
* Bitesize Learning is a members only event